Football Blog aims to provide you with cutting edge analysis and opinion across the top European leagues, while also separating the fake news from the real stories.
This isn’t your average football blog. Rather than regurgitate rumours like the vast majority of sites, we cover a variety of topics – tactics, player profiles, predictions, match previews, in addition to deconstructing topical issues.
Our aim is to enlighten our audience with analysis on players and clubs across Europe, rather than giving you the stories you’ve already read.
The media industry has become over-saturated in recent years, so we at Football Blog are looking to bring intelligent thought to the table and long-reads on interesting subjects.
Our content is always of a high quality and substantiated where necessary. We hope you enjoy Football Blog.
- Five players most likely to win the 2023 Ballon d’Or
- Preview: Arsenal vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Five European pre-season fixtures to watch in July
- Who would replace Karim Benzema at Real Madrid?
- Preview: Brentford vs Manchester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League officials to pause games to allow Muslim players to break fast during Ramadan
- Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Inter Milan eyeing a move for Tottenham Hotspur’s Emerson Royal
- Premier League stars at the 2022 World Cup