Proven Quality is a football blog founded in February 2013 by some friends who spend far too much time watching football.
We write about football culture, absurdities in football, some of the larger-than-life characters involved in the game and a sprinkling of football news.
Our prime objective is to provide the highest quality long-form football news, analysis and expert opinion.
In line with our objective to be the thinking man’s football site, we look to walk a path that steers clear of conjecture and tabloid rumour journalism to focus on the mechanics, tactical intricacies and simple joys of the beautiful game.
The name ‘Proven Quality’ is a commonly used football rhetoric used by managers, pundits and fans to describe a player who has already proven his (or her) ability at a high level.
The Proven Quality website was designed and developed by mabujo, a web design company in Marbella.
If you would like to register to get our articles by email, you can do so by entering your email address here:
If you would like to get in touch with us you can do so using the contact form or by sending us an email at contact[at]provenquality[dot]com.
- The decisive games in the Europa League group stage
- The decisive games in the Champions League group stage
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s 10 most memorable goals
- Why did Manchester United sign Cristiano Ronaldo?
- 5 talking points from Chelsea’s draw with Manchester United
- Will Paris Saint-Germain’s front three hinder them in the Champions League?
- 8 times a club legend became manager
- The FIFA Men’s Best Coach shortlist announced
- 10 defining games from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign at Manchester United
- Premier League secures £2 billion US TV deal