The first high profile derby of the upcoming Premier League season will be the Arsenal vs Chelsea clash on Saturday 21 August.
The North London derby will be the first so-called mega derby to take place next season as Arsenal will line up against fierce rivals Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates on Saturday 25 September.
Both North London clubs have failed to finish in the top four next season and they will look to regain their Champions League status next season. Arsenal also need to go all out and improve as some now feel that they are firmly a so-called “mid-table” side.
After the first North London derby, the next mega-derby will be on Saturday October 23 as Manchester United prepare to face off against arch-rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Both teams will be aiming to compete for the title next season. There is no a sense among United fans that the time is right for manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to now start challenging for silverware instead of constantly being on a rebuilding phase.
The first Manchester derby between Manchester United and Manchester City will take place on Saturday November 6 at Old Trafford.
Meanwhile, Everton fans will have to wait until Tuesday, November 30 for their first Merseyside derby against Liverpool.
After several years of underachievement, the Toffees will be looking to finally start achieving consistently next season. It is currently uncertain who will be their next manager while Nuno Espirito and Rafa Benitez remain linked with the job.
Both Benitez and Nuno are free-agents after having parted ways with Dalian Professional and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
All fixtures from PremierLeague.com.
- Arsenal contact Inter Milan regarding Lautaro Martinez’s availability
- Fans react as Arsenal prepare to open contract talks with Granit Xhaka after Roma move collapses
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Aberdeen to honour former manager with statue for his ‘immense’ tenure at the club
- Christian Eriksen: Inter Milan midfielder set to undergo tests next week to see if playing career can resume after cardiac arrest
- Joe Hart on Celtic’s radar this summer
- Borussia Dortmund announce signing of Euro 2020 star Donyell Malen from PSV
- Chelsea transfer news latest: Blues begin talks with Sevilla’s Jules Kounde
- Premier League transfer news latest: Italy icon urges Andrea Belotti to make the right call with Arsenal and Tottenham lurking
- Tottenham’s sporting director Fabio Paratici targeting Juventus’ Aaron Ramsey
- Jurgen Klopp makes transfer decision on injury-prone Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain