A selection of Crystal Palace fans were delighted with the performance of Conor Gallagher against Tottenham Hotspur.
The Eagles registered a 3-0 Premier League win over 10-man Spurs on Saturday afternoon.
Gallagher continued his fine start with the club by winning a penalty and contributing a late assist.
Aside from his goalscoring contributions, he was also superb will his all-round performance.
His passing was not up to scratch, but he still produced three key passes for his teammates.
He has an impressive six attempts on goal while winning the joint number of tackles (four).
Gallagher only arrived on loan from Chelsea this summer, but he has already become a huge fan favourite.
Some of the club’s faithful were delighted with his recent showing against Spurs.
Gallagher has two goals and one assist from just three outings for the Eagles. He has produced much-needed creativity for the south London club.
His performances will also be keenly watched by parent club Chelsea, who obviously rate him very highly and were reluctant to sell him this summer.
The 21-year-old was on the cusp of joining Leeds before Palace hijacked the deal at the final hurdle. It has proved a top piece of business for them.
The €15 million-rated star gained valuable loan experience at West Bromwich Albion, and he is now excelling in his second loan stint in the top-flight.
His long-term plans will be to establish himself with the Blues, but only time will tell where his future will lie.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com and WhoScored.com.
- 2024 UEFA Champions League Predictions, Surprises, and Insights
- Top tips for planning a football training session
- Wolves in talks with Corinthians over late move for Yuri Alberto
- Premier League: Everton vs Manchester City preview, prediction & team news
- Preview: North Macedonia vs England – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Study reveals the most accessible Premier League stadiums
- Five players most likely to win the 2023 Ballon d’Or
- Preview: Arsenal vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Five European pre-season fixtures to watch in July
- Who would replace Karim Benzema at Real Madrid?