Manchester United are reportedly closing in on the signing of the Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho.
According to the Guardian, the 21-year-old has already agreed on personal terms with the Premier League club and he is set to earn around £350,000 a week.
The report further states that Borussia Dortmund are holding out for a fee of around £75 million and United have informed the German club that they are prepared to raise their offer to £73 million.
Sancho has been linked with a move to Old Trafford for over a year now and all parties will be delighted that the saga is finally coming to an end.
PQ View: Sancho could turn United into title contenders
The former Manchester City winger picked up 16 goals and 20 assists in all competitions this past season and he could transform Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s attack next year.
The Red Devils will be hoping to challenge for the Premier League title next year and they will need signings like Sancho in order to bridge the gap with Manchester City.
Meanwhile, the Premier League champions are set to benefit from Sancho’s move to Old Trafford this summer. Apparently, they are entitled to a 15% sell-on fee.
Sancho is already one of the best wingers around Europe and he could develop into a superstar for Manchester United in the coming seasons.
The youngster certainly has the potential to justify his £75 million price tag in future.
- Arsenal contact Inter Milan regarding Lautaro Martinez’s availability
- Fans react as Arsenal prepare to open contract talks with Granit Xhaka after Roma move collapses
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Aberdeen to honour former manager with statue for his ‘immense’ tenure at the club
- Christian Eriksen: Inter Milan midfielder set to undergo tests next week to see if playing career can resume after cardiac arrest
- Joe Hart on Celtic’s radar this summer
- Borussia Dortmund announce signing of Euro 2020 star Donyell Malen from PSV
- Chelsea transfer news latest: Blues begin talks with Sevilla’s Jules Kounde
- Premier League transfer news latest: Italy icon urges Andrea Belotti to make the right call with Arsenal and Tottenham lurking
- Tottenham’s sporting director Fabio Paratici targeting Juventus’ Aaron Ramsey
- Jurgen Klopp makes transfer decision on injury-prone Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain