Roma have agreed to pay £34 million to sign Tammy Abraham from Chelsea this summer, according to Sky Sports.
The talented striker must now decide whether to join the Serie A club, where Portuguese boss Jose Mourinho is currently in charge.
Arsenal and Atalanta are also keen on the 23-year-old.
However, the Blues want to sell Abraham to a foreign club, lessening the chances of Arsenal landing him this summer.
It was recently reported that Abraham had said he ‘loved’ playing football at the Emirates Stadium and would like to stay in London.
The England international has been struggling for game time at Stamford Bridge after the appointment of Thomas Tuchel in January.
He was also not part of the squad for the Champions League final against Manchester City in May, despite being fully fit.
The young striker will be pushed further down the pecking order as Chelsea are set to bring in Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan.
Why leaving Chelsea is a good move
Abraham is a highly talented player who has proved himself as a great goalscorer.
He earned his senior debut for the Blues in 2016 and has made 82 appearances across all competitions, scoring 30 goals and creating 12 assists.
His numbers are highly impressive, but his opportunities at Stamford Bridge look limited.
A move away from Chelsea looks like a good move for Abraham who can hope to get more football action at Roma.
- Preview: North Macedonia vs England – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Study reveals the most accessible Premier League stadiums
- Five players most likely to win the 2023 Ballon d’Or
- Preview: Arsenal vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Five European pre-season fixtures to watch in July
- Who would replace Karim Benzema at Real Madrid?
- Preview: Brentford vs Manchester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League officials to pause games to allow Muslim players to break fast during Ramadan
- Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups